450 Gallon Compact Brine Maker, Salt Brine, Liquid De-icing
For sale is a new VSI 450 Brine Maker. This is a very compact unit that will fit in almost any shop space.
Shipping will be added after checkout.This unit is designed to be loaded with bags or buckets of salt. The operator platform allows for easy loading. The unit comes standard with a 220V 5 hp motor, 110v and gas powered options are also available.
- Fork pockets allow for easy moving with a forklift or skid steer
- Standard bead blasted, epoxy primed and powder coated skid, optional stainless skid ($1600)
- Compact design fits in almost any shop or garage
- 220 single phase motor standard, 110 volt or gas engine models available
- Mixes a batch of brine in less than 20 minutes with bulk or bagged salt
- Salinity indicator built in so you know when you brine is at the proper saturation level
- Standard ladder and platform for easy hand loading, inspection and cleaning
- Capable of producing over 1000 gallons of brine per hour, you are only limited by your ability to re-fill with water
- Fill your truck or holding tanks with the unit simply by flipping the valve, pull back out of holding tanks to fill trucks when the time comes to use reserves
- Brine is filtered on the way out to ensure your de-icing sprayers stay clean inside
Shipping rates throughout the upper 48 states are probably more reasonable than you might realize. Our average shipping rate for this size brine maker is around $500. Shipping within the midwest can be as low as $250.
Curious to learn more about liquid de-icing? Just ask, advice is free! We are an end user manufacturer, meaning that we started our manufacturing company because we focused on building equipment for our landscaping company (and still do) for years as an end user before we ever started selling any of it.
We know what works and have advanced to a point where we no longer use any granular de-icing products, liquid only at a much higher profit margin than we were making with salt... Liquid de-icing is the future, ask us how we can help you get there too! We truly believe this equipment can make your company more efficient and more profitable, let us show you how! Phone, online and nationwide onsite consultations are available.
“The VSI Guarantee”
At VSI, nothing is more important to us than your complete and total satisfaction with our products and customer service. From the day you buy it to the day you retire it, we want you to truly feel that the product you purchased served you as well or better than any piece of equipment you have ever owned.
We use only Honda engines on our machines. Our machines are tested by Honda to ensure they meet every specification and parameter so that your engine will last for a very long time and are backed by Honda’s 3 year commercial warranty.
We use Banjo pumps, valves and plumbing components on our machines. All Banjo products are warrantied for no less than 1 year from the date you purchase your machine.
At VSI we warranty our overall machines for 3 years from the date of purchase. We understand that downtime is expensive and will make sure to minimize it for you. Even if the part failure is your fault, we will overnight parts at wholesale cost to keep you up and running.
We are so confident in our products that if you buy a machine from us and are not 100% satisfied with it we will arrange and pay for return shipping and give you a full refund.