110 Gallon Low Profile Liquid De-icing Sprayer; Brine Sprayer- Toolcat or UTV
Shipping will be added after checkout.
This compact design easily fits in a bobcat toolcat, Kubota RTV or other UTV models. This, coupled with the 4' boom and selectable tips makes for a phenomenal sidewalk rig.
Note: Pictures shown with optional 100' Electric Rewind Hose Reel
- Compact design fits on smaller machines to pre-treat or de-ice sidewalks
- Front fork pockets for easy loading/unloading. The unit is light enough to load and unload by hand when empty.
- Low profile design does not substantially block the back window of your UTV so you can continue to maneuver safely.
- Bead blasted, epoxy primed and powder coated skid comes standard
- 3/4" Stainless steel centrifugal pump mated to dc electric motor, 26 gpm
- 4ft hitch mounted stainless steel boom with selectable fan and jet tips comes standard
- Optional 100 foot Reelcraft electric hose reel ($1,400)
- System allows for filling other units/hand sprayers from it
Curious to learn more about liquid de-icing? Just ask, advice is free! We are an end user manufacturer, meaning that we started our manufacturing company because we focused on building equipment for our landscaping company (and still do) for years as an end user before we ever started selling any of it.
We know what works and have advanced to a point where we no longer use any granular de-icing products, liquid only at a much higher profit margin than we were making with salt... Liquid de-icing is the future, ask us how we can help you get there too! We truly believe this equipment can make your company more efficient and more profitable, let us show you how! Phone, online and nationwide onsite consultations are available.
“The VSI Guarantee”
At VSI, nothing is more important to us than your complete and total satisfaction with our products and customer service. From the day you buy it to the day you retire it, we want you to truly feel that the product you purchased served you as well or better than any piece of equipment you have ever owned.
We use only Honda engines on our machines. Our machines are tested by Honda to ensure they meet every specification and parameter so that your engine will last for a very long time and are backed by Honda’s 3 year commercial warranty.
We use Banjo pumps, valves and plumbing components on our machines. All Banjo products are warrantied for no less than 1 year from the date you purchase your machine.
At VSI we warranty our overall machines for 3 years from the date of purchase. We understand that downtime is expensive and will make sure to minimize it for you. Even if the part failure is your fault, we will ship parts at wholesale cost to keep you up and running.
VSI is under no liability or obligation of any kind with respect to an issue with a VSI product that is directly or indirectly attributable to normal wear, corrosion, neglect, misuse, alteration, modification, improper handling, improper storage, improper installation, improper maintenance, improper repair, failure to follow VSI's oral or written instructions, damage during or after shipment, any VSI product for a purpose or application for which it is not fit or suitable.