Metal Pless AgriMaxx Live Edge
The Metal Pless AgriMaxx Live Edge is designed for the front of a tractor and uses a universal subframe exclusive to Metal Pless. It has hydraulic wings and a power angle system.
Sizes can be found below using the dropdown menu below. When reading plow sizes, the first two digits represent the width of the moldboard in feet, the next two digits represent the height of the moldboard in inches, and the last two numbers represent the entire width of the plow with the wings pointed outward in feet.
- Universal subframe exclusive to Metal Pless
- Double action hydraulics ‘‘Pression Maxx‘‘ exclusive to Metal Pless
- 180° multiple hydraulic side wing positions
- Side wings made of "Heavy duty" steel CHT400
- Mobile steel trip edge following the imperfection of roads, exclusive Metal Pless system, reduces up to 50% the use of salt and abrasives
- Carbide cutting edge on main mouldboard only
- 3 adjustable crossover relief valves for hydraulic protection on the side wings and power angle system
- Wings have self-leveling abrasion shoes made of CHT400 steel
- SOFT drive mechanical steel trip edge on the wings
- Lateral floating of the blade
- Adjustable angulation of the blade
- Baked powder paint
- This system requires 4 sets of oil outlets