Metal Pless AgriMaxx Standard Edge
The Metal Pless AgriMaxx Standard Edge is designed for the front of a tractor and uses a universal subframe exclusive to Metal Pless. It has hydraulic wings and a power angle system.
Sizes can be found using the dropdown menu below. When reading plow sizes, the first two digits represent the width of the moldboard in feet, the next two digits represent the height of the moldboard in inches, and the last two numbers represent the entire width of the plow with the wings pointed outward in feet.
- Universal subframe exclusive to Metal Pless
- Double action hydraulics ‘‘Pression Maxx‘‘ exclusive to Metal Pless
- 180° multiple hydraulic side wing positions
- Side wings made of "Heavy duty" steel CHT400
- HD CHT400 steel multi-section mechanical trip edge ½’’ x 6’’
- 3 adjustable crossover relief valves for hydraulic protection on the side wings and power angle system
- Wings have self-leveling abrasion shoes made of CHT400 steel
- Wear plate welded to the skid shoes on the side wings
- Lateral floating of the blade
- Adjustable angulation of the blade
- Baked powder paint
- This system requires 4 sets of oil outlets