Legacy Sidewalk Slayer
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Standard Features
The VSI Sidewalk Slayer is set up perfectly for a sidewalk crew. Mount this unit in a truck bed, trailer, or inside a box truck and utilize the 200 gallons of liquid by spraying sidewalks with the gun or filling up other liquid applying equipment.
- 100ft Electric Hose Reel: Adjustable spray pattern at the end of the stainless steel gun for a jet stream or fan pattern. Makes treating entryways, sidewalks, hard to get to areas, and stairways a breeze. Rewind the hose with the push of a button and be back on your way.
- 25ft One Inch Fill Hose: Accessory hose that can be used to fill Snowrator or other types of spray units.
- Honda GX200 Electric Start: These engines are easy to start in the extreme cold and run reliably.
- Powder Coating: The skid is bead blasted, acid washed, epoxy primed, and powder coated for maximum durability. We spare no expense when it comes to protecting the skid from corrosion in the harsh environments that they are used in.
- Full Tube Fork Pockets: No risk of having your forks damage any plumbing when loading and unloading the sprayer. This sprayer is equipped with front fork pockets for ease of loading in multiple situations
- Self Loading and Pump Out: This system is able to self fill from storage tanks or any other tanks that don’t have a pump to load. No more buying extra pumps just to fill from storage tanks. It also has the ability to pump out into other sprayers with a full 2” line. Any smaller sprayer on the route can be filled in minutes by this sprayer and resume spraying.
Legacy Sidewalk Slayer is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.