VSI 500 Gallon Jet Agitated Hydroseeder
For sale is a new VSI 500 Gallon Hydroseeder.
Shipping will be added after checkout.
Click here for the 500 JAH Operating and Service Manual.
This sideways tank mounted unit fits well on a flatbed truck or trailer. The high pressure pump and 24hp Honda make for some of the most powerful jet agitation on the market for mixing and spraying thick slurries.
- Fork pockets allow for easy moving with a forklift or skid steer
- Standard bead blasted, epoxy primed and powder coated skid, optional stainless skid ($1250)
- Honda GX690 V-Twin electric start, mated to a 4" Banjo Cast Iron Pump, 750gpm at 75psi
- Powerful jet agitation mixes quickly
- All fittings are flanged and all hose connections are cam locked for easy removal and assembly
- Standard pond suction feature allows unit to self fill without the use of an auxiliary pump. Garden hose camlock kit comes standard so you can hook up your garden hose and walk away without fear of the hose falling out of the tank
- Capable of hydroseeding 5000-6000 sq ft
- Spray gun is equipped with camlock connection and camlock spray nozzle connections, meaning you and quickly and easily exchange spray nozzles without any pipe wrenches or other tools. Standard swivel on spray gun means your hoses wont twist or kink as much, or fight against you while pulling them along.
- This model includes three 50 foot camlock hose section (1.25" spray hose), 1 50* (1.25") brass spray nozzle, 1 80* (1") brass spray nozzle and spray gun. Additional 50 ft camlock hose sections can be purchased for $175, additional camlock spray nozzles can be purchased for $100 each
- This unit is capable of hydroseeding through 250 ft of hose, past 250 ft of hose, too much spray volume is lost to use the machine efficiently
- Trailer mounted options will full operator platforms are available for models from 500 to 1000 gallons. The cost for a trailer mount is $5,250, the full operator platform is $7,250.
- 2" Spray Cannon(included on full platform model) sprays up to 225 ft
|Length (Inches)||Width (Inches)||Height (Inches)|
|Engine||Pump||Max Hose||Weight (Unloaded)||Weight (Loaded)|
|GX690 Honda||4" Banjo Cast||300-400ft||1002 lbs||5100 lbs|
|74 PSI, 726 GPM|
|Capacity||Coverage||Mulch (lbs)||Seed (lbs)||1-2 Punch*||Mix Time|
|500 Gallons||5000-6000 Square Feet||200-350||35-42||5-6 Scoops||5-7 Minutes|
Curious to learn more about hydroseeding? Just ask, advice is free! We are an end user manufacturer, meaning that we started our manufacturing company because we focused on building equipment for our landscaping company (and still do) for years as an end user before we ever started selling any of it.
We know what works and know what products give us the best results. We have resources to get you the best quality mulch, fertilizer and tackifier at great price points almost anywhere in the lower 48 states.
“The VSI Guarantee”
At VSI, nothing is more important to us than your complete and total satisfaction with our products and customer service. From the day you buy it to the day you retire it, we want you to truly feel that the product you purchased served you as well or better than any piece of equipment you have ever owned.
We use only Honda engines on our machines. Our machines are tested by Honda to ensure they meet every specification and parameter so that your engine will last for a very long time and are backed by Honda’s 3 year commercial warranty.
We use Banjo pumps, valves and plumbing components on our machines. All Banjo products are warrantied for no less than 1 year from the date you purchase your machine.
At VSI we warranty our overall machines for 3 years from the date of purchase. We understand that downtime is expensive and will make sure to minimize it for you. Even if the part failure is your fault, we will overnight parts at wholesale cost to keep you up and running.
We are so confident in our products that if you buy a machine from us and are not 100% satisfied with it we will arrange and pay for return shipping and give you a full refund.