The Automated Power Bundle was designed to allow our customers who already have a tank to be able to turn it into a liquid de-icing sprayer. Comes with everything needed to hook up to your tank. The APB is the front of our other sprayers and has all the same features.
Note: Pictures show optional 200' Electric Hose Reel, 3 Lane Boom Upgrade, and Total Control Wireless Engine Controls.
Contact us for a shipping quote or for more info!
- GPS Rate Control: Electronics in the system monitor the flow to the boom and adjust according to the speed of your vehicle. It's as easy as setting your application rate in the controller and turning the boom on. No more over or under application resulting in wasted product or unsafe surfaces. The boom also shuts off on its own if the vehicle is brought to a stop even if the operator forgets to turn the switch off. We believe this is so important we do not offer this as an upgrade, it is standard.
- Honda GX200 Electric Start: These 6.5 HP engines are easy to start in the extreme cold and run reliably. They are paired to a 2” Banjo poly pump and provide plenty of flow to the boom to give the system a max speed of 17 MPH at 80 gallons per acre with all three booms on.
- Single Lane “Pile Driver” Boom: Downtime from accidentally backing into a tree or a concrete light pole stand are gone. Our new boom design has been torture and field tested to hold up to accidental beatings. With the heavy duty metal shroud and the stainless pipe welded inside its almost impossible to put out of commission. Boom features jet tips for post treatment and high speed pre treatment applications, and a broadcast tip for even coverage in low speed pre treatment applications.
- In-Cab Controller: Provides a wide range of features for adjusting and monitoring total usage, per account usage, current tank level and adjusting application rate on a per acre or per lane mile basis.
- Magnetic Flowmeter: No moving parts on the inside to calibrate or fail. This flow meter reads accurately even with the density changes of additives that would cause a turbine flow meter to be off unless calibrated every storm. Turbine flow meters can be off up to 33% at the end of one season and quick to fail, while these will perform as expected season after season.
- Built In Tie Downs: Ability to bolt the unit down or attach to the truck with straps or chains.
- Powder Coating: The skid is bead blasted, acid washed, epoxy primed, and powder coated for maximum durability. We spare no expense when it comes to protecting the skid from corrosion in the harsh environments that they are used in.
- Full Tube Fork Pockets: No risk of having your forks damage any plumbing when loading and unloading the sprayer. This sprayer is equipped with front fork pockets for ease of loading in multiple situations
- Self Loading and Pump Out: This system is able to self fill from storage tanks or any other tanks that don’t have a pump to load. No more buying extra pumps just to fill from storage tanks. It also has the ability to pump out into other sprayers with a full 2” line. Any smaller sprayer on the route can be filled in minutes by this sprayer and resume spraying.
- 3 Lane Boom ($1,375): Adds 2 more electric valves on the sprayer and all the nozzles and hoses for the boom. The sprayer is now able to cover a 27ft wide swath with the ability to turn any section on or off with the flip of a switch on the controller. Can also use the sides to treat sidewalks as you are driving next to them. This upgrade makes the sprayer very efficient and can replace multiple passes to cover wider areas.
- 200ft Electric Hose Reel ($1,475): Adjustable spray pattern at the end of the stainless steel gun for a jet stream or fan pattern. Makes treating entryways, sidewalks, hard to get to areas, and stairways a breeze. Rewind the hose with the push of a button and be back on your way.
- Total Control Wireless Engine Controls ($1,350):Operate the choke, throttle, start, and killswitch functions from up to 300' away. Also runs the hose reel and lights on the sprayer. Ability to idle the sprayer down between jobs from the cab without running any extra wires. Throttle can be set to any position. Ability to operate the hose reel while you are away from the truck to prevent tangling of hose.
- 15’ x 2” Fill/Suction Hose ($275): 15 Feet of high quality EPDM fabric reinforced 2” hose with female cam locks on each side for easy connections. One side comes with a valve to eliminate wasted product and mess when disconnecting the hose. Fill from storage tanks or fill other sprayers.
- Custom Color Powder coat ($950): Power coated skid color to match your business or your vehicle. Almost any color available.
Curious to learn more about liquid de-icing? Give us a call at (507)252-3033 or email us at email@example.com. We are more than happy to answer any questions and get you educated on the whole process of liquid de-icing. We are an end user manufacturer, meaning that we started our manufacturing company because we focused on building equipment for our landscaping company (and still do) for years as an end user before we ever thought about selling any of it.
We know what works and have advanced to a point where we no longer use any granular de-icing products, liquid only which gives us faster results, results in lower temperatures, and happier customers (all with a higher profit margin!). Liquid de-icing is starting to take over the market, ask us how we can help grow your operation! We truly believe this equipment can make your company more efficient, more versatile, and more profitable, let us help you!
“The VSI Guarantee”
At VSI, nothing is more important to us than your complete and total satisfaction with our products and customer service. From the day you buy it to the day you retire it, we want you to truly feel that the product you purchased served you as well or better than any piece of equipment you have ever owned.
We use only Honda engines on our machines. Our machines are tested by Honda to ensure they meet every specification and parameter so that your engine will last for a very long time and are backed by Honda’s 3 year commercial warranty.
We use Banjo pumps, valves and plumbing components on our machines. All Banjo products are warrantied for no less than 1 year from the date you purchase your machine.
At VSI we warranty our overall machines for 1 year from the date of purchase. The only part we do not warranty is the seal in the pump, these can be worn out very easily by user error and will not last long if the pump is ran dry. We understand that downtime is expensive and will make sure to minimize it for you. Even if the part failure is your fault, we will overnight parts at wholesale cost to keep you up and running.
VSI is under no liability or obligation of any kind with respect to an issue with a VSI product that is directly or indirectly attributable to normal wear, corrosion, neglect, misuse, alteration, modification, improper handling, improper storage, improper installation, improper maintenance, improper repair, failure to follow VSI's oral or written instructions, damage during or after shipment, any VSI product for a purpose or application for which it is not fit or suitable.