Legacy Brine Maker
The VSI Stainless Batch Brine Maker is loaded with salt from a skid loader or wheeled loader, making it very efficient.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote.
- 220 Single Phase 5HP Electric Motor: Provides plenty of power to spin the 2” Banjo pump that it is paired to. Pump is self priming so drawing from storage tanks is a breeze. This motor lets you keep the shop air clean and is quiet enough to have a conversation next to it. Honda gas pump is also available.
- Built in Electronic Salinity Indicator: Easy to see when a batch is ready to be pumped to your storage tanks or truck tanks. No more dipping in the tank and using a hydrometer to examine the brine.
- Full tube fork pockets: Easy to maneuver both pieces with fork pockets that can be accessed from the front or the back. If you need to move your brine maker you can be confident it will be a breeze.
- Stainless Construction: Brine Maker and Batch Tank are both made from Stainless Steel for long lasting performance and corrosion resistance.
- Built in filter: Filters the brine from the brine maker and storage tanks going to the sprayer. Any debris in the salt or animals that may end up in the brine maker will be caught in the filter.
- Air Purge: Uses compressed air to clear the loading hose of product before you disconnect the the hose from the sprayer. Almost no wasted product and keeps the equipment and floor cleaner.
- Manifold System: A set of connections and valves so you can load and draw from storage tanks, draw from your additive tanks, and draw from your water storage tank. Comes with 3 connections for any variety of liquids.
Curious to learn more about liquid de-icing? Just ask, advice is free! We are an end user manufacturer, meaning that we started our manufacturing company because we focused on building equipment for our landscaping company (and still do) for years as an end user before we ever started selling any of it.
We know what works and have advanced to a point where we no longer use any granular de-icing products, liquid only at a much higher profit margin than we were making with salt... Liquid de-icing is the future, ask us how we can help you get there too! We truly believe this equipment can make your company more efficient and more profitable, let us show you how! Phone, online and nationwide onsite consultations are available.
“The VSI Guarantee”
At VSI, nothing is more important to us than your complete and total satisfaction with our products and customer service. From the day you buy it to the day you retire it, we want you to truly feel that the product you purchased served you as well or better than any piece of equipment you have ever owned.
We use only Honda engines on our machines. Our machines are tested by Honda to ensure they meet every specification and parameter so that your engine will last for a very long time and are backed by Honda’s 3 year commercial warranty.
We use Banjo pumps, valves and plumbing components on our machines. All Banjo products are warrantied for no less than 1 year from the date you purchase your machine.
At VSI we warranty our overall machines for 1 years from the date of purchase. We understand that downtime is expensive and will make sure to minimize it for you. Even if the part failure is your fault, we will overnight parts at wholesale cost to keep you up and running.
VSI is under no liability or obligation of any kind with respect to an issue with a VSI product that is directly or indirectly attributable to normal wear, corrosion, neglect, misuse, alteration, modification, improper handling, improper storage, improper installation, improper maintenance, improper repair, failure to follow VSI's oral or written instructions, damage during or after shipment, any VSI product for a purpose or application for which it is not fit or suitable.